Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hi there! So, it has been very busy around here with the Holidays and all....Well, I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I am so Excited. We are going to watch the Movie "FROZEN" tonight at the theater.....yippee. I will try to stay up and watch the potato drop, but I don't think it will happen. Oh! Yes, I meant to say Potato. I live in Boise, Idaho, and this is the first year we are for New years Eve dropping a potato-shaped ball, just like Time Square (sort of). I can't wait until this Sunday Jan. 5th, I finally get to see Ms. Amy and my friends from the Commercial-training, and I have been practicing just like she told me too! Well gotta go get ready for a fun-filled evening. Be safe, Have Fun! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment